I did a website redesign for Lynn at the beginning of last year. After that project was completed, I began some print work for him. His business cards were finished last year, and now I have finally produced the layout for his brochure. It is going to press today, and will likely be done and shipped by early next week.
I did the layout in Adobe Illustrator, with a few of the images prepped in Photoshop.
Also, it was fun to experiment with “text wrapping” by placing text inside a pre-shaped object. Whether it is the most efficient way to create that portion of the layout or not, it worked for this project!